OVERVIEW Toray RO
Mar. 31, 2021
- ・Cross-linked fully aromatic polyamide composite membrane
- ・Cross-linked polypiperazine polyamide composite membrane
- ・Cellulose acetate membrane
- ・High rejection TM700 series, for high salinity brackish water applications
- ・Ultra low pressure TMH and TMG series for low salinity brackish water applications
- ・High rejection TM800 series, for sea water applications
- ・High pressure & rejection TM800H series, for high salinity sea water applications
- ・Commercial & household 2" to 4" tap water elements
- ・Hot water sanitizable elements
- ・Chlorine resistant NF elements
- ・Pre-rinsed ultra pure water elements
- ・Custom-made elements for various special applications
More than 30 years of production experience, thousands of high-performing RO plants throughout the world are the foundation of the excellent reputation that TORAY membrane products have.
Connector Type Comparison
Toray offers most of its standard 8" elements with a flush cut design. The anti-telescoping device (ATD) on 8" TM elements provides improved face-to-face contact for hydraulic loading, providing more uniform distribution of the loads.
These flush-cut elements are fully compatible with many other elements in the industry. With its flush-cut elements, Toray has set its sights on how internal sealing is done, thus ensuring the highest degree of integral sealing between elements within the pressure vessel.
|Toray RO・NF Membrane Element||4inch||8inch|
|TM series||Outer Type||Inner Type|
|SU series||Outer Type||Outer Type|
Certification: Toray RO Membrane Elements have been certified as follows:
For RO elements made by Toray Ehime Plant, Japan
- AMST (Association of Membrane Separation Technology of Japan)
For RO elements made by Toray Membrane USA, Inc. (TMUS)
*To confirm which model is certified, please contact us.